1. I had to go to Calgary for an interview, but I had a good chat with Dave Pobran and got soe great beekeeping tips.
2. Thomas was being very cute pretending to snore.
3. After dinner at Mizu we went to see Poppy. Thomas asked for Nanny a few times. I’m happy he hasn’t forgotten her. Dad was very happy to see Thomas.
1. Dad and I went for coffee at Starbucks.
2. Started to unpack at our new home.
3. Heather, Thomas and Nicola arrived with the cats.
1. I wanted to be out of the house by 6 am and I actually made it out at 6:15. Not too bad for that time of morning!
2. Some parts of the drive were a bit dicey, but I enjoyed the drive from Saskatoon to Kelowna.
3. After I unloaded the car at our new place, Dad and I went to Urban Fare so I could have something to eat. Then I spent the night at Dad’s. I think I was out before my head hit the pillow.
1. Nice breakfast at Moxie’s at the Sandman Calgary airport.
2. Thomas was very excited to see me when I hit to Larry and Norma’s.
3. I made my clam chowder for everyone for dinner.
1. Relaxing morning in Winnipeg before work.
2. Sat in the international lounge between flights in Toronto.
3. Nice to work with Graham Thoburn for the flight from Toronto to Calgary.
1. Good workout today.
2. Relaxed in the international lounge in Toronto between flights.
3. Northern lights in Manitoba on our flight between Toronto and Winnipeg.
1. So glad to have my Parka. It’s -40°C in Saskatoon with the windchill today.
2. Time in Edmonton between deadheads to go to the lounge.
3. Shawarma for dinner and then a pint Nice way to end the day.
1. Moving day. Towards the end of the night, Norma came to pick up Thomas so I could finish packing the car and finish cleaning up the garbage.
2. Very nice of Larry and Norma to let us stay with them for the night. They’ve also agreed to take Thomas for a few days while we both work.
3. Goodbye house. You’ve been a wonderful place to live. Thank you for the memories.
1. Thomas started saying ‘Nanny’ in the car as we were on our way from dinner to get ice cream.
2. Great dinner at Lien Thahn with Larry and Norma.
3. My last night putting Thomas down in his room in Saskatoon. I love that room. So peaceful.
1. Thomas and I had fun while Heather watched a movie.
2. Went to dinner at Boston Pizza. Thomas was very cute with our server.
3. Nice to watch House of Cards to relax before bed.